Wednesday, May 03, 2006

My First Blog...

Hi there,

this happen to be the first time i am posting. Nothing much to share though; as my thoughts are quite empty. :)

Anyway, this will be a blog to express and share my passion to everyone on the sports i love; Taekwondo.

I started my training in this martial arts in 1992. I was training under an affliliate group to International Taekwondo Federation in Singapore; Singapore Taekwondo Academy (STA). I was awarded 1st degree black belt in 1995 and in the same year, i won my first and only Silver Medal in National Taekwondo Championship (Guinness Cup).

In 1998, i joined Singapore Taekwondo Federation (STF, affiliate to World Taekwondo Federation) in search of personal progression in this martial arts. I started my own Taekwondo school in 2003 together with my partner, Mr David Tan, after completion of our national coaching accredation, NCAP Level 1.

In 2005, i was awarded 2nd degree black belt by the STF, and in the same year i was named the Best Referee in the 32nd National Taekwondo Championship (Pesta Sukan 2005) after completing the National Referee Course Level 1.

Having trained and coached for more than ten years, there is no moment in time i felt more happy then watching my trainees progress, mature and improve. I want to take this opportunity to thank them all for bringing me the many joy and happiness.

Thank you! :)

No comments: