Friday, May 05, 2006

Stiletto T-Shirt

While sleeping yesterday night, i received an SMS from one of my trainees (he is serving the country currently) asking me the progress of our club T-Shirt. Just like everyone, i am very excited about the new club T-shirt; i wish to own it very very soon. But.....

More than a month ago, i have requested for some T-shirt designs to be submitted to me. I wanted my trainees to take ownership of this project and to come up with various designs to protray our club spirits.

The criteria was simple, the T-shirt must be:

1. Professional Looking (cannot have Ah beng look)
2. Can be Sleeveless or Singlet
3. The front side must be White (STF guideline)
4. Must bear Club Logo.

I will be getting Dri-Fit material for this T-shirt, thus the cost is expected to be slightly higher. Our last cotton-material T-shirt cost $12. So, if anyone out there reading this can forward me a contact of the T-shirt printing company who provide Dri-Fit material, pls contact me via your comments.

Cheers :)

No comments: